Friday, September 5, 2008

Spread'in His Love


It has been a busy week, preparing and watching. While Gustav was no Katrina he still left his mark as he came through just spread'in his love. Traffic along I55 has been horrific. Who knew that many vehicles could cooperate on the journeys home after evacuating from the coastal area and LA. Now we have our eyes on Hanna, Ike, and Josephine...OH, brother! Our trip to the Bahamas may be postponed as I am NOT interested in a new career, STORM CHASING!! So, we will see.

Baby update, excuse me! Babies, as in TWINS>>> They are growing nicely. Baby A is 11 0z, Baby B is 12 oz.....SHHHH, SHHH, don't tell, but "mama" is growing nicely also. HA!! tee,hee. Pray for them. "Mama" is still trying to work. Doctor is talking about bedrest in the near future. Anticipation. I tried to reassure her, God is in control and He will take care of her and the babies.
Pray for health and peace of mind.

2 comments:

Tina Butler said...

Wow by the looks of that picture thats some angry waters.

YaYa's Funhouse said...

oh yeah! Thanks for the comment. Guess whats for dinner tonight??
No Peek Beef Tips. Looks like you have lots of fun with the kids in the kitchen. That's what I call "makin memories". Cherish your time, they will be grown in a flash. I was able to spend time with mine as well. They are now 33yrs and 29yrs men. I love your website.