Thursday, September 25, 2008

Are you an idiot??

I just could not resist. Is my son--a product of my womb, my second child, the soon-to-be father of twins calling his mother an IDIOT?

Please note the following e-mail from my son:

Six Truths of Life

1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots after reading the first truth, will try it.
3. And discover that the first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.


He must remember what goes around comes around. He will soon be subject to this kind of abuse when his boys follow in his footsteps. I can hardly wait! ha!! I know he is just having fun pickin at his Mom. I am thankful we have such a relationship! I love you Jeremy.



1 comment:

Sue Hyde said...

this was too funny!!