Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bambi eyes


check out the Bambi eyes. We have come a long way in just 3 short weeks. Isn't she just gorgeous? HA!! and they say she looks like her Aunt Becky!! HA!!!!!!! just kiddin. Her big sister, Kylie, as I understand is a great help to Mom. I don't get to see her as often as I would like, but I am kept posted on her progress.

My college friend is now finished with chemo. She sounds so much better. Hopefully, everything will settle down for her.

As I am posting, the weather update is Ike is a com'in. Projected path is from the mouth of MS River to Port Mansfield,TX. Presently 100MPH, expecting landfall Friday, Sept.12, 2008 at a category 3 or mild 4 (135MPH).

Well, the word is the Bahama trip is still on. I guess you can just call me Bahama Mama or storm chaser, whichever is most appropriate at the time.
Hopefully, will have lots of pictures to share when I return.

FYI I have discovered a great blog.....http://tinamommyx3.blogspot.com
She has the most delicious recipes. I think you will enjoy. Great southern cook'in, which is what all my guys love. Hope you will too!! I don't know exactly where "she" is, but I do know she is somewhere in Texas. Hopefully, she is not in any danger from IKE.

Ok, ok...I'm finished ramblin! Talk to ya later.

No comments: