Sunday, March 1, 2009

Self Portriats


Ethel sent me a picture of herself last week. I thought maybe she would share it with everyone....so since she didn't I felt it my obligation........Ain't she cute??? HA!!!

Of course, I would know nothing about all these activities she is into as they would likely come from someone much older than myself !!! tee-hee....

Happy Anniversary Ethel and Fred!!!!!

P.S. I woke up to snow outside my window this morning but was unable to whip out the old camera as I had to "hurry it up" and get to work!! Sorry for not posting snow pictures. Snow is so rare for central MS that we go a little nuts when it does !!! Forgive us for being SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love to have some fun!!!!!

8 comments:

Deare Diary said...

OK Lucy, I guess you know that it is on now!!!!! I have a lot of ammunition to use.
Judy

~TexasLady~ said...

Too funny*! Thanks for the laughs*! I hope you had a great day and enjoyed the snow. _Carol

rick said...

I am a witness that Ethel CAN do all of these things at the same time

justabeachkat said...

Too funny, but I really shouldn't laugh because it will probably be ME one day.

Hugs!
Kat

nancygrayce said...

I can sympathize! I'm right there with her!

Baba's Blog .. Babies Are Special said...

This sounds like me!!! Thanks for sharing... my daughters got snow in Atlanta yesterday... no snow for us.. just cold!!!!! Have a good day.
Hugs, Baba

LisaShaw said...

That's cute! I think I'm almost there (smile).

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

Beautiful Babies ... and I love your Lucy! xoxo from The Prairie.