Saturday, October 25, 2008

Revenge...

Aww, 'tis sweet. I know the Bible says vengence belongs to the Lord...but just can't help it sometimes.HA! Yes, it's 2am , lying in bed can't sleep and bloggin in my brain. This has really gotten out of control.

Let me tell you this, never, but never should you "snicker" about a woman's hair. Well, my hair has been in an awkward stage, not short, nor long, but long enough to pull up into a "little ponytail". Ok so, Pappy decides he is going to comment on it, calling me Bambi. HA!!! actually meaning "Pebbles" HA!! So you know he doesn't know his cartoons very well.
I went out shopping one day and purchased a little hair-piece thus making the little pony-tail more presentable. When I got home of course I put it on. Pappy never noticed the difference. He was watching TV and playing games on his laptop...sti
ll never noticing...a "devilish thought just ran through my head" TEE HEE!!!!! I told him I was going to bed, then walking behind his chair (playing like I was going into another room) I ever so gently removed the hair piece and just dropped it onto his lap!! OMG!! the reaction was priceless!!He just sat there moving his feet and legs back and forth just trying to get that hairy ball monster that had dropped on him out of his lap. I was rollin on the floor laughing. He looked like Fred Flintstone trying to drive that car with the feet moving!!!. The best part was repeating this story to my sister in law. She laughed so hard she was crying...
Moral of the story...Don't mess with the woman's hair!! :)

3 comments:

Deare Diary said...

You see there.... I am not the only one!!!!! and when you put us both together, well look out Pappy and Big Buck! HA HA HO HO HEE HEE. Sorry about that Pappy but you are an easy target!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Ha!!!! That was funny......and also gives me an idea.....MUUUUUAAHHHHHHH

rick said...

You said the right word YaYa. Revenge!!! I haven't forgotten u dumping that furry varmint in my lap. Better read what i sent MS Doe!!!