Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Getting Our Attention, Seriously

You know, I love to laugh and have fun as much as most or maybe more. However, I write today with a request for prayer from my bloggin friends. This is an update on the babies. As you know, my younger son and wife are expecting twin boys--due Jan.26, 2009. For the last 2 weeks they have been trying to get everyones attention and succeeding. "Little mama" has been admitted to the hospital twice for contractions, not Braxton Hicks, but "for-real" contractions. She has been discharged home on a terbutaline pump which administers continual medication with bolus doses depending on the monitor twice a day through a needle in her thigh. Today has been difficult, having 18 contractions in one hr. Yesterday was better with only 1-3 per hr. So, as you can see it is an emotional roller coaster. I continue to pray God's hands on them, to keep them "in the oven" for a time when He sees fit for them to be born. I must remember the Lord's timing is perfect. Pray for strength and courage, to continue to trust that God knows best and He will not leave us or forsake us during this time.

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverence. Ps 32:7

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped:therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him. Ps 28:7

The Lord is their (Prentiss and Luke) strength, and He is the saving strength of his annointed. Ps 28:8

Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: