Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl 44 2010


Hope everyone has a safe and happy day. We are Saints fans around here. I had an aunt about 25 years ago that was a "die-hard" Saints fan. She and her daughter had season tickets. That was back in the day of "bag head" days. She died in a car accident 22 years ago and never got to see the Saints success celebrated today. I think of her often....today she would be in all her glory....black and gold. This is for you today, Aunt Allie. GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the WHO DAT NATION!!! So who are
you "pullin" for??
Oh shoot! .....somebody posted my picture!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

7 comments:

Baba said...

I am cheering the "Saints" on to a victory tonight too !!!! Baba

Tootsie said...

not a football fan at all...but wanted to stop and wish you a happy week next week!

Connie said...

You're too funny! Love your pic!!

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Hey Sharon, Ethel said she's standing right beside me in this pic!! HA!!!

Deare Diary said...

If Lucy is going to be posting pictures of me on her blog, then I am going to have to come back to blogging land to see what she is doing. Ethel is back!!!!!!!

YaYa's Funhouse said...

HIP HIP Hooray!!! Ethel is back!!!

Justabeachkat said...

Oh girlfriend, I loved watching the Saints win! What a story!

BTW...loved your pic. (wink wink)

Hugs!
Kat