Update....Prentiss has been placed on Lasix, Captopril, and digoxin. Cardiologist wants to operate, Neonatologist wants to wait until he is 6 mos. The plan at present is to have him on the meds for 72 hrs. and if the meds are working then the surgery will be postponed until his is older and the heart muscles will not be damaged by waiting....however, if they are not working then will have to go ahead with surgery to prevent permanent damage to heart muscle.
That is all we know at this point.