Sunday, August 17, 2008

congrats...


Michael Phelps just won his 8th Gold medal during the 2008 Beijing China Olympics. I have enjoyed watching the ability,agility,talent,dedication,perseverance,athleticism.... need I say more, OMG. Congratulations on a job well done! The large screen HD TV made it even better!!

Ok, enough about that...as you can see I have added some gadgets (I love gadgets, according to my daughter in law). The playlist I-Pod can be turned off if you find it irritating. I'm not sure yet if I like it or not. Let me know your thoughts about it. I may take it off. Also, you will see the cook it, blog it logo. If you click on this you will find tons of recipes. I enjoy reading recipes not necessarily cooking them! HA! I leave the cooking now days to Pappy, ASA "Big Rick" or grill man. I spent too many years cookin while raising the "boys"...you know what I mean. I like to think of my self as semi-retired. My spare-time is spent sewing, reading, bloggin, traveling...right now we are getting ready for a trip to the Bahamas (CAN HARDLY WAIT) hopefully we won't be greeted by any hurricanes. Our trip is scheduled for Sept 12. Will post pictures when we return. More on this later.

No comments: