Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot shoes

Where did June do ??? It is so very hot here. This has been a very dry month, only 0.5 inches of rain. My yard crunches when you take a step. Hopefully we get some rain soon. I would be ashamed for Tootsie to see my flowers...whew!

As a young adult, going shopping with my Mom whenever we got separated she always would say she could go to the shoe department and find me. Things have really changed or should I say "we come a long way baby". I do LOVE ME SOME SHOES!!! Here are a few pics. Definitely not for YaYa!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi YaYa~~Well that IS a bizarre collection of shoes!! Can't even imagine modeling for the photo is those...ecck!LOL, thanks for the education!
Have a great Thursday and Happy July 4th!
Hugs,
Lynn♥

Tootsie said...

I am sending my mom and dad to read this post...they own a shoe store!!! lol I love the flip flops with the grass...I might even have to try this one!!! (for my garden of course)

LisaShaw said...

The rats are the worse! O my goodness.

Blessings to you and your precious family.

Love and hugs.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

thanks for visiting me and i enjoyed reading your blog. the twins are adorable!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

NadineC said...

OMG! The ones with the skinny heels and chains are soooooooo over the top! I love them.....