Thursday, February 5, 2009

John the Baptist


John the Baptist....I have a feeling that this will be Luke and Prentiss one day!!! Now, you must understand YaYa does not approve of "cat torcher" but boys will be boys!!!

Matt. 18:4-5 'Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in
the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcome
s me.'

Johnny's Mother looked out the window and noticed him 'playing church' with their
cat. He had the cat sitting
quietly and he was preaching to it. She smiled and went about her work.

A while later she heard loud
meowing and hissing and ran back to the open window
to see Johnny baptizing the cat in a tub of water. She called out, 'Johnny, stop that! The
cat is afraid of water!'
Johnny looked up at her and said, 'He should have thought about that before he joined my church.'

This was sent to me by my dear sweet aunt (the reason my font has changed colors...she couldn't read the brown...so I aim to please) Love ya Aunt Sylvia...my dad's baby sister....

5 comments:

Tootsie said...

hey. thanks for the comments and the wonderful support!
I got your note about RAXX she is hard to find now a days...she has a blog called fabulously fourty. if this link does not work...look in my blog list on my sidebar... http://runfromyourage.blogspot.com/

good luck~

Deare Diary said...

We have a few members at our church that looks like that Ha. Not really. I love that. It looks like something that Leigh Ann and Jeremy would have done, huh? You really do reap what you sow so look out kidos.
Judy

Trooper Thorn said...

I once had a busienss plan for a cat daycare where the cats would be kept damp until their owner's return.

I couldn't get any financing.

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Hi! I did something really dumb! I edited my profile page and accidentally removed my list of blogs from the page!

It's back now and you can just click on my comment here and go to my profile and click on 'fabulously forty'.

This was a funny read, sounds like something my son would do!

kristina said...

i'm thinking a little soul named chopper thinking: gosh! what in the world did i do wrong for mom and dad to make me share my domain with 2 little cute and adorable tormenters lol