Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gettin' the Heck out of Dodge

So, I know some of you are probably thinking I'm obsessing about this story and maybe I am but with the arrival of twin grandbabies this story really makes me anxious! Also, there are followers of my blog that live in other countries that want to be kept updated. So, here goes....The mother of the 14 children is not married and has never been married as originally thought. Where the story about the husband contractor came from is unknown. All the 14 children are results of IVF (where'd she get the money for that!!) IVF is very expensive....and what does this say about the doctors ethics?? apparantly none!!!! all 14 children are from the same sperm donor ( or so we think). Now grandmother has reportedly told the mother when she is discharged home from the hospital she will not be there to help with the children.....she is "gettin the heck out of dodge".....who can blame her for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this is the "rest of the story".

No comments: