Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good Boy


He is such a good boy. When he went to the doctor on Tuesday we were told he had bronchitis, thus the wheezing. He is taking the breathing treatment every 4 hrs. He has done very well. He and Luke have now started "tracking us" and laughin at us. They are so much fun. Can you tell I have it BAD?? HA!! He goes back to the doctor tomorrow for re-check. I know God is still taking care of him. They are now sleeping all night long, going to bed about 9pm and sleeping until 7 am. Isn't that great? Lil Mom and Dad certainly think so!!!!
Later..............

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Ahhhh....the joys of sleeping through the night!!!! I hope it continues.

I'm glad to hear that he is doing better. Hope the recheck comes out clear.

kristina said...

we had a call today about two little 6 year old twins who got into something they were not suppose too...mom's name is the same as yaya's lol
sed and i thought of you then gave each other a high five ;)...told him i can't wait to see those john deer bikes in actions :) love ya!

Debbie said...

You do have it bad......but you are supposed to!! who wouldn't, they are so darn cute.
We are at 30w 1d now. and holding. And very thankful for every day!

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Debbie, I am praying for ya'll everyday and counting the days also.
Keep me posted. I shared your story with my DIL today.

Raxx - A day in the life said...

wow! they are getting sooo big! Looking good! Hope all goes well with the next doctor's visit!

LisaShaw said...

How's the little guy doing now?

I pray for both of them. They are so precious!

Bless you sister.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

What a sweetheart. You all are so blessed. Sleeping all night already, how great is that!