Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bad Hair Day or just "plain tired"

We now have 7 teeth and enjoy eating so much. My brother and I are identical. We even have the same number of teeth. We just finish eating some spaghetti....mmm.....oh yeah, I'm Prentiss.

Ok now, so here comes the attitude!!! HA!!! I think it's funny, but Mom doesn't!!! HA!!!!



Now, I am just "plain tired".....all that Christmas shopping and playing with my brother, Luke. Wake me when it's over.........
THEY REALLY ARE VERY SWEET LITTLE BOYS, from YaYa.

4 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Precious!

Connie said...

They are absolutely adoreable!!! I see you have the highchair moved so he can look out at the pretty lights. I have to move Mason's so he can see the dog outside. :)

Merry Christmas!!!

Connie

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Connie, Thanks, they love watching the activity outside...or their mom would say "they are sooo nosey"!! HA!! They love the lights.
BTW...I love your new hair do

Nishant said...

those are such cutie pooties. Really some good shots of them too

Work from home India