Friday, May 29, 2009

No Sleep and Rambling


Got off work this morning at 7am...still cannot sleep. Sounds like an "Ethel" problem to me! HA!! Maybe s
ometime it will come.


I get to baby-sit these little munchkins tomorrow while lil Mom is busy hosting a baby shower for a friend. Some people may not think this is much fun, but these little dudes are SO MUCH FUN !!! Who could resist???? Certainly not YaYa.

A bloggerland friend, Kat, has decided to close her blog. Evidently, someone has made some disturbing comments on her blog. We will miss her very much. She is a kind and beautiful person. Why do some people have to be so NASTY?

Speaking of disturbing, I have a large window in the kitchen/sitting area. There is a robin that continues to fling himself into the window and knocks himself down, again, again and again. The robin is much more beautiful than brainy. He is driving me crazy. Of course, some people would say that is not very far!! What's up with this crazy bird? I can only asume he sees his reflection and is protecting his territory. How long will this last??? HELP!!! bang, bang, bang!!!!

7 comments:

Whimsy World said...

Oh I am beginning to despise Birds myself. Hopefully yours won't establish a permanent home in your window....Hope we will see you tommorrow!!!!

Needled Mom said...

Do I dare tell you that a friend of mine had a robin banging into her window for almost a year before it disappeared? She wanted to move as she was so frustrated. Do you think it ciuld be the same bird????

Aw....those little guys are so darn cute. I'd love watching them too.

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Oh, Needled Mom !!!! Surely NOT !!! for a year???????? I WILL be nuts by then. We have lived here 10 years and this is the first year this has happened. It is the craziest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!! I had never seen or heard of birds doing this.

nancygrayce said...

Your little guys are just adorable! I would love to be able to keep my grandchildren more often! They're across the country :(.....and just why do people say bad things to people on their blogs??? I just got my first anonymous criticism and it just shocked me! oh, well, I'm not letting them drive me away! I'm sorry for your friend.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

They are so cute.....Just blog hopping today and enjoyed reading your blog...I am posting on our Disney trip so hope you will stop by. Also, the June giveaway starts today...all comments left in June will be in the drawing for the "June Card Box"! You will have to go down a few posts to read about the monthly giveaway. Happy Sunday!

Tootsie said...

they say if you make it look like a cob web, the birds will not go near it...but who wants to make their windows look dirty???? maybe hang something that looks pretty in there...have a wonderful week...and good luck with the tomato plants....not much help for you with those here...sorry!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

What adorable babies!!! Can understand why you would enjoy taking care of them.
Birds will fly at large clear windows when they see themselves. Tootsie had said to hang somethind which should do the trick. I've never heard of them doing it time and again though. Your windows are just to clean. ;)